Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Great Aruba Restaurants

The first time I went to Aruba, I had two restaurants that I visited and they soon became my favorites. They were Twinkle Bones and The Driftwood.

Twinkle Bones had everything, great food and great entertainment. We ordered our food and while we waited there was non-stop singing and dancing going on. And at the end of the night, everyone danced around the restaurant in a conga line. I had an exciting and fun time. I didn't want the night to end. At closing everyone had an option to buy a video of the festivities. Unfortunately the Twinkle Bones restaurant has closed down down. Last I heard it is now a Thai restaurant. Oh well, I have my memories and my video.

I liked the Driftwood restaurant because of its fresh seafood. Every morning the owner would go fishing and come back with some of the freshest fish I've ever tasted. Their food was absolutely delicious. The Wahoo was my favorite.
And this was my first experience with Aruba's seafood and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment